This Festival is intended to highlight the best in books and e-books, from a wide array of authors and a wide array of backgrounds. Our next Competition installment will be taking place on April 2, 2024!
Please note that your book does not have to have been published by AGP in order to be considered for an AGP award.
Eligibility & Submission Guidelines:
- Books must have been published either in 2023 or in 2024
- Books must be available in English
- Self-published books or books published through indie publishers are eligible
- A PDF copy of the book must be emailed in for judges to read it and consider it. Once you have sent in your payment via etransfer, or e-cheque a PDF copy must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: PDF Copy for AGP Book Festival
- We accept rolling entries, meaning that we accept entries to come in at any time
- You may make an unlimited number of entries but each book or ebook entry is $150.
- Cost of entry (must be paid before the judges will consider your book): $150 CDN per book submission – once this amount is paid, you will receive an email saying that your submission is officially entered in the contest. This is not a deposit or a refundable amount. It is the full non-refundable fee to enter the contest.
We look forward to receiving your entry and best of luck to each author submitting!